Tuesday, February 23, 2010

...is up on Dew on the Kudzu. You may read it HERE.

I hope you enjoyed it. I need to write more short story length work. Flash is so addictive, satisfying like dark chocolate, that it's hard to give up.

I have a cold. A bad one. I'm pitiful. I've been awfully sick many times in my life. The thing about being seriously ill is that you don't care about things. You lose interest in everything that is important to you. And because of that--you feel very numb, even in the midst of unbelievable pain and physical trauma. What's what's so sadistic about the common rhinovirus, is it makes you feel like you imagine you would feel if you were dying. Sort of an imaginary sense of dying--but trust me--dying doesn't feel nearly this bad. It's scarier, but not nearly as miserable. This, they should put me in a coma for.

2 Comments:

  1. Leeuna said...
    My gosh, Rosie. I hope you're feeling better. I notice you haven't posted in almost a month. Hope everything is okay and you're not seriously ill or anything. Take care and keep in touch. Your friends/readers worry about you. Seriously, we do!
    Karen Smithey said...
    Hope you're feeling better, Rosie. We've had more goat fun at our house, and we've been thinking of you...

Post a Comment